Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thing #18

I wanted to find videos that explains some of the things that we learned in Web 2.0.  This would be for teachers who are not able to take the class and are interested in some of the applications that we have discussed.

I wanted to find a video explaining Wikis and describing instructions on how to set one up, etc.  I found exactly that on teachertube.  I searched for Wikis and got pbwiki which gave me basic instructions on creating a wiki page.  There were also multiple sights on pbwiki that gave detail instructions on how to set up your site. These videos would be very helpful for teachers starting a wiki page.

Then I looked up different applications that I was not so familiar with, such as iMovie.  I found multiple sights that walked me through the whole process of adding text, add and trim audio, and adding transitions in iMovie. This was amazing.  It seems endless on the information that can be viewed on Teachertube.   


0 comments: