Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thing #19

Voicethread would be great to use to discover what students already know and have learned about a topic.  You could have a pre and post assessment, what they already know at the beginning and what they have learned at the end. For example, if the universe is the next topic in Science.  The teacher could create a voicethread asking students to respond on what they already know about the universe.  Then at the end of the lesson(s) the students can reflect on what new things they have learned.  


In my personal life, I would love to send old pictures to my family on voicethread and have them respond on what was going on that day, etc.  Just like the voicethread introduction.  That would be a lot of fun to hear their comments.  Especially my grandparents photos.

I liked this voicethread that talked about blogging, it was a tutorial for a biology class.  

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I was thinking the same thing about getting the older members of the family to comment online. It's a great part of history that can be saved for the family.